Sunday, March 27, 2005

How Sweet

Ok, so yesterday, Will calls me. I haven't been in school for about a week now because of my tooth. Well, anyway, He calls me asking where I've been all week. This is what he said:
Will: "Where've you been all week?"
Me: "I got my tooth out. It really hurts."
Will: "Well, I just wondered if you were ok."
Me: "Yah, it just hurts, thats all. Is that all you called for?"
Will: "I just wanted to know if you were ok."

Ok, whats wrong with him! gOD, mister "I hate you. Get out of my face!" turned into "Are you alright? :( "

Ok, then today he calls me:

Will: "You feeling better?"
Me: "Yeah"
Will: "Ok."

Oh, and as we're talking about boys being weird. On Christmas, I got Deven and Will presents. Well, I had gotten them little plush puppys. I thought they were going to kill me for it but no, they act all weird like:

Deven: "Oh! It's a puppy!"

And like this:

Will: "Oh! How cute!"

And to add to the weirdness, Will made a collar and leash for the dog, named it, and was walking it to all his classes. In fact, he was late to a class because he couldn't walk the dog fast enough! What's wrong with him!



Man! Thinking is hard.

2 comments:

Scotty said...

What is wrong with that dude? I think he might have issues. Couldn't walk a plush puppy fast enough? Well I gotta leave for work or I'll be late.

Scotty said...

Well, at least he's worried about your well being. That says something.