Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Ok, here's something weird.

Whenever Will and I are on the phone, just us, we have nothing to talk about yet we sit on the phone for hours. Today, Will and I spent and hour or two on the phone not saying anything. The only thing we ever seemed to was was "So, you gonna' talk?" Will decided to call Brooke because she might have something to talk about. All three of us were on the phone talking away for about a minute and a half. Then, out of no where, Will and I just start blabbing back and forth leaving Brooke out of the conversation. Brooke said "Can you guys talk about something I know about?" We were like "Well, maybe you should see the movie!" (We were talking about Shawn of the Dead) Brooke said maybe she should just get of the phone then. Both Will and I, at the same time, were like "No! Then we have nothing to talk about!"

After a while, Brooke had to get off the phone because she was going to the zoo. When she got off, Will and I, once again, had nothing to talk about. GOD, what's wrong with us! Until I come up with another crazy storie (like ten minutes from now), see ya!

Oh, I'm getting my tooth out tomorrow morning, so wish me luck. I'm scared!

Man! Thinking is hard.

1 comment:

Scotty said...

Sam's right, you are a crack monkey. Probably why people can't help but love ya'. But your story does have a familiar ring to it. Anyway, take care of that socket and I hope you're feeling better.