Sunday, March 13, 2005

Scary Brooke

Ok, so today my old best friend, Kathy, had her birthday party. Most of her friends came over including me. Kathy, being the forgetful person she is, forgot to get the movie. It took forever but I finally got my mom to go get them for us (her mom, for some reason wouldn't). So anyway, my mom and I worked out a deal in which she would get the movies if Kathy paid for them. We could only get one so Kathy took my advice and got Shawn of the Dead, a funny remake of Dawn of the Dead. Everybody but Brooke was excited. As we watched the movie, screaming and laughing at the same time, Brooke hid in Kathy's room. All of us kept trying to get brooke to watch but she kept up the fight. When the movie ended, everyones voices were scratchy. We looked at the special stuff like the trailer. The best was when we looked at the pictures. We saw this really bad close-up of this guy's mouth. We mad Brooke come in and look at it. We told her it was a picture of a really cute guy. We made sure to flip bake to some of the other pictures before, so it real suprised her. It was great! Then, after Brooke went home, she called us on her cell. We scared the crap out of her. I did this creepy voice from the movie and everybody helped me out. Ha! I love scaring people! Until next time, I'm outty!

Man! Thinking is hard.

2 comments:

Party Pascha said...

You are goofy! Was the movie that good? I haven't heard of it. I'll have to check it out. Tell mom to look at my blog.

Mac&Cheese said...

It scared me but I did think it was funny. Plus, It gets more and more funny the more times you watch it. Yes Pascha, the movie it great! Don't let Parker watch it!