Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Another Hug

Today after school I was talking to Will and Drew. Drew had to go so I asked him for a hug. Then I asked Will for a hug. He gave me a "side hug" in which I replieded
"Give me a real hug."
Drew then began to mock me by repeating everything I said.
Drew: "Yeah, give her a real hug."
Will: "I did give you a hug."
Me: "Not a real hug. That was a side hug."
Drew: " Yeah, that wasn't a real hug, that was a side hug."
Me: "Give me my hug!"
Drew: "Yeah, give her the hug!"
Will: "DREW!"
Me: "Thank you, Drew :) "

So then Will said he can't hug me because he'll grab things. I told him he had to give me my hug. He tryed his best and gave me my hug (even though I knew he was staring at my butt). After he huged me, he gave me an evil stare. I'm sure Drew was intertaned! Anyway, Hope you got your hug today! Peace!

Man! Thinking is hard.

3 comments:

Party Pascha said...

You are really starting to be more and more like me. I am frightened for the future.

Sleeping Mommy said...

Yeah, think about the ways Mac is like your brother too. Imagine a combination of Pascha and Jeff with that extra special Mac flair.

God help us all.

Scotty said...

I'm there Sam...I'm down wid it. Count my in.