Tuesday, March 08, 2005

A "Real Hug"

My friend, Will, says he doesn't want to give me hugs because he's perverted. WHATEVER! He used to give me hugs all the time! So for two long days I havn't gottin' any hugs at all. I told myself that was long enough! After my art class we always talk. I came up with an idea of how we can still hug. I call them "side hugs". He thought it was a great idea. When school got out, I went up to him for some "side hugs". We walked around the school for a bit, but then he had to go to prep classes. I walked with him to the class and I got another hug. I told him he had to give me a "real hug". After he gave me the hug he tryed to go up the stairs, but he slipped. I couldn't help but laugh. Will looked at me in his mean "I'm going to hurt you but not really" look. He told me that was my first and last "real hug". Whatever. Hey, wait! What am I doing! I don't have time to type this! I need to get my hugs back!

Man! Thinking is hard.

No comments: