Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Poem

Ok. At school to day we all had to take practice tests that lasted all day. It was pretty boring but luckly the teacher let us talk when we were done. I felt like writing a poem so a started one. My old best friend, Kathy, asked to see it. She also writes poems and she wanted to help me. We wrote the poem together and it turned out really cool. I'll put it down with different font for who wrote what. Me Kathy

Like the two ends of a magnet
we atract.
It's hard to pull us apart
and thats a fact.

Like paper to glue
we stick.
You hold my hair
when I am sick.

Like salt and pepper
they're never apart.
Cuz I have you
and you have my heart.

Like a baby and its bottle
they're always together.
No matter where you are
I will love you forever.

Like a cat plays with yarn
you hold me close.
When you are away
I miss you most.

Like mashed potatoes and gravy
together we're great.
Now finish up this poem
cause I haven't ate.


Man! Thinking is hard.

4 comments:

Party Pascha said...

roses are red violets are flowers you shouldn't be allowed on the internet for hours and hours---chris

Mac&Cheese said...

I didn't have any howework so I got to play around.

Sleeping Mommy said...

You know Pascha and I co-wrote a poem once upon a time. :) I think we were seniors?

Scotty said...

Ah, scholar and poet, so who's it about? huh, huh, huh? You can tell me. Anyway, cute poet.