Sunday, April 03, 2005

KCA party

Ok, so yesterday I had a Kids' Choice Awards party. Will, Heaven, Heather, and CeCe came. It was so fun! I took so many pictures. CeCe kept laughing so loud while she threw tic-taks at me. See, every year we play the tic-tak game. The game is to see how many tic-taks you can get into someones shirt from a distance. Well, by the time Heaven and Heather left (Will and CeCe were still there), I had like 20 tic-taks in my bra. Then Will dumped the whole bowl in my shirt. Earlier, I put one in Will's shirt and, because it was tucked in, it went in his pants. CeCe was showing us how big her pants were, so I threw a tic-tak in her pants. Later she put a gusher in my shorts. It was so gross! Then Will threw a oreo into my shirt. Sam said we were to loud, so she made us go outside. CeCe jumped on ill's back and made him give her a piggy-back ride. I grabbed on Will's ear. Then I made CeCe fill his ear cause his ear was so soft. It was funny. Then CeCe flashed a car. My god, we're all on crack!

Man! Thinking is hard.

2 comments:

Sleeping Mommy said...

yup! Definitely some major crackuse over at your house. ;)

Scotty said...

No kidding. Can we all say it together...CRACK MONKEY!