Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Candy Man Can

Ok, so at lunch everyday, I give Will and Drew candy that my mom puts in my lunch sack. It's a good way to talk to them since I don't get to see them much during the day. Well today, When I was giving candy to Drew, he started to tell me something but then he stopped. I asked him what he was saying but he wouldn't tell me. Now, I warned him, but he wouldn't tell me so I slowly dug my nails into his wrist. Will came over and Drew asked him to help him get my nails out. Will didn't help but I stopped anyways. I told him next time, I'd leave marks. Will just stude there, staring at us. God, sometimes boys just make me mad. Well, maybe it's just Will and Drew that make me mad. Oh well, Peace!


Man! Thinking is hard.

2 comments:

Sleeping Mommy said...

LOL! One suspects that Sam-I-Am is correct in this matter.

Scotty said...

Another might have to agree with both.