Sunday, May 01, 2005

Oh my...

Ok, I just got off the phone with Will. Well, really I got off the phone then took a shower, but you get the point. Anyway, we were talking about movie. He said he wanted to see star wars and that it comes out on his birthday.

Will: I invited you, right?
Me: No.
Will: Well, your invited.
Me: Ok, cool.

Then I talked about Parker, my nephew's, birthday. They are both born in may, so we talked about their signs and all that. We talked about alot of stuff that I can't remember but then he said something.

Will: The pretties baby seem to always be mixed.
Me: Yea
Will: Plus, black goes with everything. And black and white is perfect.
Me: Yea, well, Parker is kind mixed. Hispanic and white. Or Caucasian if I wanted to talk right, but I don't.


As you can see, I was glad he couldn't see my face. Speaking of not seeing my face, let me tell you of the time Will was dating Brooke (the nerve! lol). One day after school, he told me he was going break up with her. Well, you can imagine my face. Sure, Brooke is my friend, but I couldn't be happier to hear this. This was also bad because Will, standing in front of me, saw my reaction.

Will: Why are you smiling?
Me: I'm not smiling. (I was trying so hard not to!)
Will: Yes you are.
Me: No, well anyway, are you sure? I mean I thought you liked her.
Will: Ok, first your happy then your upset.

Man, that was weird.

Man! Thinking is hard.

3 comments:

Scotty said...

Pleased that Will broke up with Brooke? Why in the world is that? I wonder...Anyway....

Sleeping Mommy said...

Hmmm, I think the prettiest babies are mine....

But then I'm biased. ;)

Party Pascha said...

No, the prettiest babies are mine! Duh! :P