Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Many Different Stories

Ok, so I know it's been a long time sense I last posted, but I've been busy... Playing Nancy Drew!!! Which, by the way, I've completed four games in two, count em', two days. Wow, that's a new record! The last time I played one and completed it, it took me a week, so that must mean I'm smarter... I think... um... Yeah I'm definitely smarter *drool*.

Well, last week I had my 8th grade graduation. It was so much fun! I took so many pictures. Everyone was just crazy! Like this guy, I don't really know him, was calling me his girl and told Shilo and Ashley the got kicked to the curb. But then Will was walking around the dance with his head down. Everytime I asked him what was wrong, he just looked at me and walked away. He looked like her had been crying, and apparently, he had. Man, that boy has a lot of mood swings!!! Earlier that day, he was yelling at me everytime I tried to talk to him. Then, at lunch, Drew asked me to sit with them. I told him, in front of Will, I wasn't going to sit with that jerk. Will, of course, acts like he didn't do anything. The beg me to sit with them, but I told Will he had to apoges. Well, he didn't, but I sat with them anyway. To quote Toby Keith "You don't stay with the ones you can live with, it's the ones you can't live without."


"And the winner is" *Click*

No comments: