Tuesday, May 31, 2005

What's with all the kisses?

Scared ya, didn't I? MUHAHHAHAAAAHAAAAHAAA *snort* HAHA *choke* Ha!

Ok, something weird is going on. On the day of the graduation, Will and Drew kept saying they loved me and were kissing me with they're hands. And today when I was talking to them after school, Drew asked why Will got the Gushers, it's a weird candy. Will replied "Cause she loves me" and then kissed me with his hand... on my lips. Man, they're crazy!


"And the winner is" *Click*

2 comments:

Sleeping Mommy said...

Man! The drama! The intrigue! The soap opera moment of it all.

It's hard to believe you are going to be in 9th grade next year. That was the year Pascha and I became such close friends. And we all know how THAT turned out. Snort.

;)

Enjoy your summer girly-girl.

Scotty said...

With their hands? What, like the O'bueno hand? What are theey like 5 years old? Anyway, good luck in high school Kenz! I know you'll love it.