Monday, May 09, 2005

I've been tagged by Party Pascha

Choose five of the professions and finish the sentence...

If I could be a scientist... If I could be a farmer...
If I could be a musician... If I could be a doctor...
If I could be a painter... If I could be a gardener...
If I could be a missionary... If I could be a chef...
If I could be an architect... If I could be a linguist...
If I could be a psychologist... If I could be a librarian...
If I could be an athlete... If I could be a lawyer...
If I could be an innkeeper... If I could be a professor...
If I could be a writer... If I could be a backup dancer...
If I could be a llama-rider... If I could be a bonnie pirate...
If I could be a midget stripper... If I could be a proctologist...
If I could be a TV-Chat Show host... If I could be an actor...
If I could be a judge... If I could be a Jedi...
If I could be a mob boss... If I could be a backup singer...
If I could be a CEO... If I could be a movie reviewer...

Choose five people to pass it onto when you are finished.

If I could be a writer... I'd write books about kids who didn't get it easy. Some would be real life events and some would be fantasy but which ever way you spin it, the kid would have to work for what the want.

If I could be a painter... I'd show the world through my eyes. It wouldn't matter what other people think, even if I didn't sell a single painting, I'd still be happy doing what I wanted.

If I could be a Jedi... I'd probably be Yoda just so I could talk weird and no one could say anything about it. I'd also have all these cool powers so if anyone made me mad, I'd just pick them up and... well, you get the idea.

If I could be Carl I mean llama-rider... LLAMA!!! I'd wonder why a spent years in school to ride llamas. My best friend would be Jimmy and... oh, sorry. I'd also wonder how I'd earn money to live. Would I live in a box? Under the stairs? With a nine month old baby? And a dog? And drink beer I found in the trash? With backwash? Ahh, 7th grade memories. Don't ask.

If I could be a movie reviewer... I'd have 8 thumbs surgically put on my hands just so I could say "Ten thumbs up!" Sorry, a little Will there. I wouldn't talk so no one could understand me. If I truly hated the movie, I'd say so and vise versa.

I'm sorry to say this but I don't know anyone to pass it to that hasn't already been tagged. *Sob* *Cry*

Happy Birthday Parker!!!

"And the winner is..." *Click*

1 comment:

Party Pascha said...

You are hilarious! I love it!