Tuesday, April 26, 2005

Karma

Ok, so at lunch today, when my class was going inside, Dyann and I saw two boys "fighting". I don't really like one of the boys, so it was pretty funny when we saw them fall over. Dyann called them idiot then I called then retarded as we walked in the door. Just as she was calling them jerks, my coat got stuck on the door handle. I was so embarrassed! Now that's karma!

I had to get my art project after school and Katie always comes with me. I asked Will if he wanted to come but, of course, had to be mean. "NO" Just as he said that, Drew comes up to give me a hug. I turned to hug him and after I do, he gives Will a mean look and says "She just forgot about you." or something like that. Then Will says "Well do you have her number and even if you did, could you call her?" Will turns to me and explains Drew "doesn't have weekdays" (Drew is grounded all the time cause his parents are evil!) Drew walks off, he rides the bus, leaving Katie and I in shock.
Will looks at me, and say "Who would want my number anyway?"
Will: "Me."
Me: "Why would anyone want to talk to me?"
Will: "I do. Your fun."
Me: "I'm boring."
Will: "Not if we call Brooke. Hey, I need to call Brooke."

Brooke walks by at that moment, ant Will says hi. Brooke says bye to me but didn't even look at Will. I told him everybody hates him. Then he took my binder and through it down the stairs.

Man, Life is hard!

Man! Thinking is hard.

1 comment:

Sleeping Mommy said...

You remind me why I never want to go back to 8th grade.

Girl, those boys have a serious thing for you.