Friday, March 21, 2008

The Whitest Kids U Know

About a year ago a friend of mine showed me a video clip from a tv show I had never heard of before. Back then I didn't really think he had much taste in things because...well, because I heard the kind of music he listened to. Since then he has shown me a bunch of stuff that I have grown to love. For example, he was the first person to show my Flight of the Conchords, and now thats one of my favorite shows. At any rate I saw the name of the show in my tv guide about two weeks ago and I started to record it. This show is amazing! It has me rolling on the floor at every turn. Its uncensored and uncut and simply amazing. It airs on Sundays on IFC. There are so many reasons to watch it. One of them being that Trevor, one of the main guys, is wonderfully hot! And so is Zach...


">

">

">

No comments: