Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Mice

My house is being overrun by mice. And its not even the cute, little mice. Its big, fat, ugly mice! Annabell, my very over weight cat, is having a ball chasing them. This is the only exercise she's had in, what, five years! When I woke up today I walked into the kitchen to get a drink of water and take some pills to stop my nose from running. What did I find, you ask? On my floor was the head of a mouse. Just the head, mind you. Oh, and the tail. Annabell spit out the tail. "I only want the meat" my mother said in her funny voice she uses for my cat. After I found that horrible mouse head I went to check my email and I heard a noise that sounded like glass breaking. She had caught another mouse and was running around the house with it in her mouth. Later that day I went into the bathroom to change and to brush my hair. A big, nasty mouse come out from behind the toilet so I ran to get Annabell. When I tossed her into the bathroom and shut the door, all she did was whine and scratch like I was killing her. I finally got so mad at her that I kind of threw her out into the living room. I screamed at her and popped her on the butt. She hissed at me and I guess I was letting off some of my anger cause I threw a piece of paper at her. She ran off meowing. I calmed down and got the mail. In it was a letter for me....from the Humane Society....funny how things work, huh

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm just excited that Annabelle finally stepped up and killed one!

She's done it once, she will do it again. She just won't do it on command. She's a cat. She has her own timetable. :)