Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Um...Hi

Wow....long time no...type, huh? Here's whats going on, ok

I'm horribly sick...ok, not horribly, but still. Most people I know have the tumtum flu or are hiding in their houses so they don't catch it. Here's my sickness: It started out on Sunday with a feeling in my throat that felt awfully like Strep. Which I know alot about because I just so happen to get it everytime the stars change shape. My mother took me to the doctor. God knows if I don't catch it soon, I'd be sick for a month. After sitting in the waiting room swimming with so many germs that I had a better chance of walking out of there with an illness rather than walking in, the doctor, after looking at me for 5 minutes, told me he didn't know what I had but he went ahead and threw some pills at me, cause you know, that always helps. On Monday my throat had gotten worse, but not much else happened, so lets skip on to Tuesday, shall we? I woke up unable to breath. It seems my nose thought I didn't enough problems already. And after blowing my nose so many times that little pieces of my brain come out, I said screw it and sucked water up my nose. Which, surprisingly help alot. I blew my nose for one of the last times today and if it weren't for the horrble pain in my head, my scratchy throat, and the fact that I might throw up at any moment, I feel great!

No comments: