Saturday, February 16, 2008

Six Packs?

Why is it that almost every girl I talk to and every guy I meet thinks that what makes a person attractive is having a six pack? It blows my mind that our society has been so dumb down that the only thing we can think of as "hot" is the fact that someones abdominal muscle can be seen through there stomachs. Did you know that not every person, no matter how hard they work at it, can even have a six pack? Just like not every person can run a marathon and not every person can sing a song on key, not evey person has the proper body for a six pack. So why can't these stupid people find something else to like about others? Oh that's right, because they are stupid. I'm not saying that I'm not stupid myself sometimes, but I can find plenty of things to say I like about the opposite sex. For example, I love it when someone can make me pee my pants with laughter. What's that you say? Oh, what do I like physically? Maybe that's my problem. I don't really care much when it comes to physical features. I don't care if someone is skinny or chubby, tall or short, brown haired or blonde. I really couldn't care less. Maybe I'm the weird one. I find most people, male or female, attractive. I'm always falling in love with my best friends and if you know me, you know how different my best friends are. The main things I love are deep blue eyes, pretty smiles, and the ablity to make me laugh harder than my favorite tv show. All in all, I fall for anyone who is nice to me. Which mean that I'm always getting hurt.

Anyway, here's my list of people who don't have a six pack, but are still damn sexy!


1) Hugh Grant

Have you seen this man? He's gorgeous! I don't care how old he is, I'm going to hunt him down and marry him...PROMISE!





2) Kal Penn
Am I the only person who finds Kal Penn attractive? I mean, yeah, he has a pretty big nose, but he's cute! And totally funny!



3) Drew Barrymore
She is so beautiful. And talented to boot!















4) Zach Braff
How adorable! So many of us wish we were that dog, eh.












5) John C. McGinley
Yet another wonderful man from Scrubs. With a smile like that, who needs a six pack! Am I right, am I right?!?!










6) Hugh Laurie
My mother thinks that if I were really around House, I would kill him. But I find both House and the actor that plays him very sexy. I guess I have a thing for older guys!
Well, I think I've made my point! Being attractive is more than the shape of someones abs. We have to stop taking one look at things and judging them from a glance. Now...Just one more picture, just for me!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally get you i mean i love adam sandler always have and I love brett and he's a hairy chubby monkey but damn he is hot!

Hate to break it to you though, dude from scrubs not zach braff but the other dude is totally ripped. Have you not ever seen him without his shirt on, it's like ridiculous!

Mac&Cheese said...

First off, gross! LoL Secondly, I remembered about a day after I posted this that Dr. Cox has crazy abs, but I was too lazy to go back and change the blog, so suck it

Party Pascha said...

I had a six pack once. It rocked. and I looked HOT! But the only 6 pack I have now is in the fridge. oh, and Chris has one. No, wait, that's a 4 pack, he's too small for a 6 pack! ha ha!

Party Pascha said...

Oh, yeah! And Hugh Laurie is SOOOO my boyfriend! Come examine me, Dr. House!

Anonymous said...

hehe i have a keg XD...its so awesome =)...but your right..and your definitely not weird for feeling the way you do...six packs dont matter...nor should physical features...however its common in society to base ones looks on how good he/she is....blah...hope it all changes one day ~Noah~