Sunday, September 10, 2006

My Soundtrack To Life

Current mood: bored
Category: Quiz/Survey

IF YOUR LIFE WAS A MOVIE, WHAT WOULD THE SOUNDTRACK BE?
1. Open your library (iTunes, Winamp, Media Player, etc).
2. Put it on shuffle.
3. Press play.
4. For every question type the song that's playing.
5. When you go to a new question press the next button.

Opening Credits: Angry White Boy Polka - Weird Al
Waking Up: Big Me - Foo Fighters Falling
In Love: Moonlight Serenade - Glenn Miller (Weird, this is working!)
Fight Song: Yeah - Usher
Breaking Up: Lets Get It Started - Black Eyed Peas
Making up: Don't Tell Me - Madonna
Life's Ok: Finding Out True Love Is Blind - Louis XIV
Mental Breakdown: Biting My Nails - Tim Curry
Driving: Story Of A Girl - Three Doors Down
Flashbacks: Experimental Film - They Might Be Giants
Happy Dance: Play that Funky Music White Boy - I think its the Bee Gees
Regretting: Sweet Transvestite - Tim Curry
Final Battle: Walk This Way - Aerosmith
Death Scene: All My Life - Foo Fighters
Final Credits: Happy - Ashanti
I like the way it turned out! Its weird that it did it on its own! Tell me what you think!

No comments: