Sunday, September 10, 2006

Life Is Waiting For You!

Current mood: mellow

It doesn't matter what you look like or how you dress. What really matters is how your remembered in this world. Everyone want to be be remembered. No matter how old you are, there comes a day when you really think that you'll amount to nothing. More than half of these feelings come from those around you. So, take my advice, don't listen to anyone but yourself! You are the one that can change your future and when you set your mind on something, no matter what anyone says, you can do it! Never, NEVER doubt yourself! You are a wonderful creation of god! And I know some of you are rolling your eyes and wondering why someone like me could possibly say these things. But, believe me, I have a new outlook on life. And no, I'm not gonna try to make you believe that I was talked to by God, because I wasn't. I've just decided to forget all the things that bring me and have always brought me down. Its time to start being happy! Its time to start LIVING! No more "I can't do this." No more "I'm not worth it!" No more "Whats the point?" I can do this, I am worth it, and there is a point! Life is uncharted waters, EXPLORE IT! Don't let people put you down! They are all wrong about you. YOU CAN SUCCEED! You can and will set your mind on what you want and though it may seem as though your lossing, you will thrive to you highest poetical! Never look back on what you've done! Look to the future and never forget how wonderful you are! Dream as though you've never dreamt before...and then work to make them come true! And no, you may never be the person that you want to be, but you will be YOU! And how could you ever ask for anything else! Weath you want to be a singer, a writer, a comedian, or just a good person, you can do it! Anywho, I love you all so much!
SU FI, BITCHES!

No comments: