Friday, August 12, 2005

Scary Dream

Ok, no I've had dreams that seem very real and I've had dreams that I knew were fake, but Late night I had a dream that my mind said was fake and my gut said was real. Now that I'm fully awake, It's a sure thing that it was fake...But I still have a weird feeling. Ok, so what happen? Here we go:

I'm not sure how the dream started but I think a blonde friend of mine, (I have no idea who it was, cause it didn't look like Brooke or Shilo) my brother, Jeff, and I were in some sort of cabin (I have no idea why.) Well, some guy with an axe was trying to break the door down. Jeff was trying to stop him cause this guy was going to kill the blonde girl and me. The guy swung the axe through the doors window and my brother stopped it...with his hand. It didn't cut it off but it split it open. Then next thing I saw in my dream was dirt. Yes, dirt being dumped on something and then a big, wooden cross. Then my whole family when looking for me. They were in a big field of big, wooden crosses. Suddenly, I walk out from a near by cross. Jeff is there, too, and he ask me "Do you remeber what happened?" I look around for a minute and then I just start hitting him over and over. Then he explains something to me. I have no idea what he said but I just started crying and I hugged him. When I woke up Something inside me said "He couldn't save you both. He chose you." Now I feel like I need to hug my brother really bad.

Your good is better, Your betters blessed.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'v had one kind of like that but different you know. I wasn't the one saved. dyann

Party Pascha said...

Man! That is one scary, intense dream! I probably would have been bawling my eyes out after that one!

Love you!