Friday, July 29, 2005

Sunburn

Ok so on sunday Will, Shilo, and I went to White Water. It was so fun! Will kept dunking me whenever we went into the lazy river. He dunked me like, three times but most of the time I was too strong so he would try but I ended up dunking him. One time he jumped on me and I flipped him over and dunked him. He was mad. Then I started jumping on his back and dunking him every few minutes. It was so fun but I got a really bad sunburn. You could see my veins!!! It's going away slowly but I'm still peeling. After we went to W.W.B. Will came to my house to chill. Shilo was going to come, but she was really tired. I finaly got to give Will the cd I made him. I was worred about give it to him but he's been telling me how much he loves it. And he finaly gave me his email address. So now we can email each other. Oh yea, I saw Willy Wonka today! It was really funny! Also, here's a cool website to go to: http://www.homestarrunner.com
It's really funny and kid friendly. Everything on there is funny but I suggest clicking on 'First Time Here' and also going to 'Strong Bad Email'. Well, I gots to go. Love Ya, Buy$$$

Salesmen welcome! Dog food is expensive.

1 comment:

Party Pascha said...

Sounds like fun. I bet daddy got mad that you got a sunburn, huh? When do I get MY cd? I asked once, already . . .