Saturday, July 02, 2005

Hamster Attack!

I got a hamster on thursday!!! She's so cute! She's a Sand colored Teddy Bear Hamster and her name is Honey D. All the care sheets act like it should take forever for her to let me pet her but yesterday I handed her a seed and she let me stroke her back. She loves her wheel! It's like she's hooked on crack, but the crack is the wheel! She's asleep right now. Hamsters sleep in the day and play in the evening. Bad idea having her in my room! Man, talk about crazy! She bites on the cage bars, which is bad cause it can cause brain damadge! She does it cause she's bored. I'm buying her some toys to day so she will stop the chewing. I love her so.

"I love the little tacos, I love them goood!"
Gir-Invader Zim

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dogs dont bite, so they cant git brain damage

Mac&Cheese said...

Your crazy, Dyann!

Anonymous said...

not crazy, just simple