Thursday, March 19, 2009

My Top 5 Songs That Describe Me

I've noticed that as much as I love music, I tend to listen to and remember the songs that describe me or my life. Her are my top 5 "Me" songs:

5. Rockwell - Somebody's Watching Me

I know all the words to this song. All of the words describe how I feel but the line "when I'm in the shower I'm afraid to wash my hair cause I might open my eyes and find someone standing there" has always been "my line". I was my hair with my eyes wide open.

4. Lily Allen - The Fear

I do want to be rich and famous. But don't worry. I won't really take my clothes off. ;)

3. College Humor - Awkward Rap

I do almost everything that they say in this song. Kinda sad on my end.

2. College Humor - One Week Parody

I know its stupid but this song totally makes sense to me. I can never get that song out of my head.

1. The Coral - Dreaming of You

This song has described how I've felt for almost my whole life. Crazy

No comments: