Thursday, November 03, 2005

Weird Feeling

Ok, so there's this guy I like in my second block. I told Tina and guess what? She likes him, too. We always end up liking the same guys. It funny in a way. Well, she told me I could have him cause I deserve it. She talked to him yesterday.
Tina: "Do you like anyone?"
Jordon: "No."
Tina: "So you wouldn't date anyone even if they had huge boobs?"
Jordon: "It depends on who it is."
Tina: "So, you don't like, like, me or Heaven or Mackenze? Cause two of those people like you."
Jordon: "Who?"
Tina: "Mac...um no one?"
Jordom: "Mackenzie likes me?"
Tina: "Yea... So, would you date her?"
Jordon: "Um, I don't think of her that way. She like, one of the guys. And she doesn't have an olke voice. And I like big butts.
Tina: "Mackenzie doesn't have a big butt?!?!"
Jordon: "I don't know! I wouldn't look at her butt, she like my guy friend!"

So, yeah. Now I don't want to go to me second block anymore, cause he doesn't talk to me anymore.Oh, and did I tell you I'm finally over Will?!?! Yes, I've finally moved on, I think. You see, he talks trash to me all the time, and I take it, but he crossed the line. He called me fat and made me cry. And everytime I tell my friends what he did, they're jaw drop. They know that's the major thing that really hurts me. He said this to me yesterday and everytime I think of him, I feel like vomiting. When I saw him today, I felt like a rock was thrown into my stomace. I've never had that feeling before. And I don't want to have it again.

Ok, lets get away from that cause its making me sick. This guy in my thrid block was talking to me today.
Nick: "I like your boots."
Me: "Thanks"
Nick: "If I was a sexy girl, I'd wear those."
Me: "Well, than I souldn't be wearing them."
Nick: "Why?"
Me: "Cause I'm not sexy."
Nick: "Ok, if you say so."

He is so cute! Was that a compliment? I think it was! P.S. Guys in high school flirt WAY more than guys in middle school.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Um, yeah he was hitting on you. STAY AWAY FROM JUNIORS AND SENIORS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am serious, take it from an ex-senior who liked to hit on freshmen. STAY FAR AWAY! Got it? Anyhoo, what a jackass about will. Sorry, I know you liked him.
Love ya,
jefferson

Party Pascha said...

ahh, high school. just remember: boys are just plain weird! End of story.

Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! http://www.incorporatingabusiness1.info/fallacy-tutorial-ppc.html Omaha nebraska punk hardcore indie emo shows anti depressant Nokia phone 9300 Mopi ppc p2p pay per click adpay per click advertisingvertising saunas how to quit smoking Remove dye hair new haven high school missouri basketball Pain relievers perscription drugs voyeur kauai hawaii