Sunday, June 05, 2005

So Much Fun!

Ok, so I just got back from drew's birthday party. Wow, that was fun! We had a water fight that no one knew about. I was sitting in the back yard listening to music when Drew comes out and says I'm about to get wet and so is everyone else, but they don't know. He was just warning me. Well, I told him that if he put water on me, I'd chop him up into little pieces. He goes around the house, fills a water gun and some balloons, and goes back inside. A few minutes later, I hear a lot of screaming. Yeah, he attacked everyone in the house. Everyone comes running out and the fight began. Drew hit me with the hose but it wasn't much. Then, of course, everyone gangs up on me. Why? Cause I'm the only girl there. Now, I wasn't really wet, but then Will and Drew come walking up to me. Behind me? A kid pool. I was completely soaked! I took off my shoes, screaming and chasing them all the way to the front yard. I had to get them back. I had to! After so many attempts, I finally got them. With a Hugh bucket of water! After that, we all just sort ran around with the hose. Then Will sat in the big bucket. Then they tried to move him, but they dropped him and all the water dumped out. We took the bucket and the pool and put them by the back porch. Will got back in the bucket and said: "You want to come in?" I just looked at him and said no. Then we all started laughing. Well, then I had an idea. I told Drew we should take Will, in the bucket, and roll him down the hill. He got everyone to help. Will had no idea what was going on. The funny thing was, all three boys couldn't lift the bucket with Will and the water in it. And Will wouldn't stop making jokes, so the kept dropping him. I was laughing and the all looked at me and told me to help. As we walked to the hill, Will and I started laughing cause everyone was holding the bucket with two hands and I was holding it with one and was doing a much better job at not dropping it. Well, Will figured it out and when we tried to roll him he just fell out of it and rolled down the hill himself. As he got up I said: "I suggest we run" And everyone did. Then Chris said to lock the gate. There was no lock so we just put the hatch on it. When Will got to it, he looked at us and everyone started laughing. He was opening the hatch and then it wouldn't come open which made us laugh even more. Then Will took the last pop and threw it against another fence over and over until it broke open. Then he stomped on it. I was laughing so hard. After that, Will put the hose down my shirt and someone else tried to pop a balloon in my shirt. It didn't work. It was so much fun!
Oh, and I forgot to tell you what happened when I got grass in my eye. I told People to stop spraying water on me for a minute. Will asked me what was wrong.

Me: "I have some thing in my eye."
Will: "Ahh, want me to kiss it?"
Me: "No. I think it's grass."
I took my glasses off and asked him to look in my eye.
Then, being Will, he kissed the side of my eye. Then he put his tongue in my eye. He started laughing as I rubbed my eye in disgust. When Drew came over to see what happened. I screamed "He put his tongue in my eye!!!" Drew looked at Will and shook his head. I told Will he made it hurt worse and he replied: "You want me to kiss it again?"

"I love the little tacos, I love them Goood!"
Gir-Invader Zim

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lucky I am not in OKC anymore. I would have to kick some little boys butts for messin' with my baby sister! AGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My littles sisser and BOYZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. and yes, I read this. Remember, one word from you and I will kill any boy you want me to. tell them they must be nice or your big brother will kill them and eat them for dinner. I don't mind goin back to prison!