Thursday, February 17, 2005

Art class fight

Everyday in art class, my friends and I get in some kind of "fight". We're not really fighting, we just mess with each other. The first "fight" we had was about four days ago. Tina got out her lotion and put it on Drew. He grabbed it and put it on her shirt, which was followed by them rubbing it into my binder and purse. I still can't get the smell off them. When it was about twenty seconds til class was out, Tina dumped half the bottle on Drews pants. It was so funny!
The next day, Tina came into class rubbing her head. Drew had put after shave in her hair just to get even. But Tina wouldn't stand for it. She knew she had to get him back. She did a few things here and there, but it wasn't enough. A day later we got in a tape "fight". The put it everywhere. Tina put tape on my butt over and over again. When we were about to leave, she put it in my hair. It toke forever to get it out.
Yesterday, we got in a "fight" with lipgloss! I told Tina to put it on Drews face but she got scared and made Maddy do it. She put it on his face and ran back to our table. All three of us sat down as it nothing happened. He grabbed the lipgloss and was going to put it on Maddy but she pointed at me. I said it was my idea but Tina wanted to do it. So Drew put it on her. Then, once again, they got into it. Tina put it on my face and it wouldn't come off. All day I had to walk around with a huge mark on my face.
Today we got in a ruler "fight". Now that hurt! The rulers were MEDAL!!! OW! Anyway, I'm sure we'll get into another "fight" tomorrow. Until then,

No comments: